Based in Derry, NI we offer training on cars, motorbike forklift and plant training, for operators from beginner to advanced instructor level. Our fully qualified, expert instructors use a thoroughly tested lesson plan based approach to ensure that nothing is missed during training. Maximising your chances of a positive result on test day.
Our director Jim Doyle has this to say:
“Some one will need to help you develop the skills you need to drive daily or maybe even become a driving instructor. This takes someone with experience, knowledge and skill. We at Foyle School of Driving have the right team in place to give the training you need. We specialize in each of the areas we provide. Click on the Training Services link for a full list of the services we provide.” “I have been successfully teaching driving instructors for over seventeen years. I specialize in all the qualifying parts of the exams, including check test and recovery training. All of the training is on an individual basis and tailored to suit the needs of the person that I am training.” “I look forward to dealing with you soon!”
Jim believes in continuous training and development in order to stay abreast of the latest developments in driving legislation and to provide the best possible service to our students. Jims impressive list of qualifications include:
- DOE Approved instructor, Grade 6.
- Road transport Industry Approved Large Goods Instructor
- DSA Qualified LGV/PCV Instructor
- Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register, Examiner/Instructor, Cat one
- Tutor Cat 4 (for 40 Categories of plant machinery )
- Certificate of Professional Competence for Transporting Goods by road
- Institute of Advanced Motorists
- ROSPA Gold / Advanced Driver
- DOE Approved Motorbike Instructor
- NEBOSH, general certificate
- AA Drive Tech fleet trainer